Robert is qualified in Psychology and Coaching and is registered as an accredited coach with the International Coach Federation. He is also qualified in psychology and electrical engineering. His extensive experiences in different walks of life allow him to offer a professional, experienced yet empathetic coaching approach.
Robert has many years of experience in technical and corporate management and is well qualified to support you to
achieve your career goals. From job hunting, changing career, being more effective in your current job or positioning
yourself for promotion, career coaching will help you gain perspective, identify obstacles and take action to achieve
I often use the metaphor of crossing a river to describe the different stages of my coaching process that explore :
- The near bank (current situation).
- The other side of the river (goals and objectives).
- The obstacles to crossing (threats).
- Which bridge to use (ways of reaching the goal).
- Step by step plan to achieve the goal.
- The new territory (monitoring progress and addressing new obstacles).
- Looking back across the river (evaluating personal learning).